Tammy's Story: Pain-Free, Thanks to Technology
- Overview: Tammy was dealing ongoing TMJ issues that were causing chronic jaw pain, inflammation and constant headaches that required continual chiropractic care.
- Challenge: Tammy had existing problems with clenching, grinding and bruxism that worsened after bite adjustments made by other dentists. She also had several vertical root fractures that resulted from the wear on her teeth and misalignment of her jaw.
- Treatment: Dr. Chad recommended a full mouth rehabilitation, which included orthopedic splint therapy, followed by a phased upper & lower arch restoration using porcelain dental crowns.
- Timeframe: 3 months for restoration; 3 months for orthopedic splint therapy
- Technology: Intra-oral camera; Joint Vibration Analysis; Tekscan; MLS Laser
- Outcome: Tammy no longer needs to visit the chiropractor and is relieved to be living pain-free. She also loves the added bonus of the beautiful new smile she has to show from her treatment.