We’re Not Your Typical Dental Practice. We’re Like Your Extended Family.
At Fox View Dental, we’re on a mission to make you smile—and not just for the sake of your teeth but because you love coming to visit us, too!
Some teams claim to be closely knit, but few can rival the chemistry and continuity that our group brings to the chair. We believe it’s because we all share the same philosophy when it comes to caring for our patients and our practice: We always go the extra mile.
At Fox View Dental, we inspire a lifetime of dental health by practicing family-oriented dentistry. We use advanced technology and our long tradition of excellence to provide outstanding care to both our new and our established patients.
From the very first phone call to the second you arrive, all the way through to the minute you leave, and until the next time you walk through the Fox View Dental doors—our team is here to support you every step of the way. Ask any of our patients and they will agree: at our practice, it feels more like family.
Dr. Chad Yenchesky
Dr. Chad is no ordinary dentist.
He’s an extraordinary dentist!
As the owner of Fox View Dental, Dr. Chad Yenchesky—or Dr. Chad, as he is more commonly known—brings the best in digital dentistry to Green Bay and Northeast Wisconsin.
Known for his passionate pursuit of implant, restorative, cosmetic and sedation dentistry, loved for his fun and colorful personality, and respected for his active leadership in the national dental continuing education community, Dr. Chad brings a refreshing blend of knowledge and charisma to the chair. Patients especially appreciate his down-to-earth demeanor, relentless pursuit of perfection, and knack for lightening the mood with the hum of a tune. It’s a wealth of wisdom and a warmth in character that carries throughout the entire practice, and you can feel it as soon as you walk in the door.
There’s no doubt that Dr. Chad is the reason people fall in love with Fox View Dental and stay as patients for years to come. Beyond the office walls, you’ll find Dr. Chad busy spending time with his girls—wife, Cherie, and daughters, Elle and Isla—and keeping up with his baby boy, Crew. And when he isn’t busy traveling the country for continuing education programs, you’ll find him traveling, attending sporting events, archery hunting, and spending time in the great outdoors.
Dr. Chad’s Training
- Smile Makeovers
- Restorative Dentistry
- Full Mouth Rehabilitation
- Dental Implants
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Sedation Dentistry
- Facial Esthetics
Dr. Chad’s professional and academic career spans nearly 15 years and includes national and international recognition. Here are some of Dr. Yenchesky’s noteworthy achievements:
- The Clinical Mastery Series: Faculty Member (Speaker & Clinical Mentor)—Ultimate Occlusion Series; Anterior Aesthetics; The Art of Photography (2009 to present)
- BioRESEARCH, Inc.—BioResearch Annual Conference (2015, 2014, 2010, 2009)
- Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health: Adjunct Faculty Member (2010 to present)
- Sole Owner & Proprietor—Fox View Dental (2010 to present)
- Partner—Fox View Dental, S.C. (2005 to 2010)
- DDS, University of Minnesota—School of Dentistry (2002)
- 6-Month Residency, University of Aarhus, Denmark—Royal Dental College (2001)
- Undergraduate, University of Washington & University of Minnesota
Dr. Chad is a continuing education overachiever, averaging 100 hours in professional development and advanced training every year—that’s more than 6 times the required annual 15 hours of annual training!
Some of the institutions and programs he has been involved with over the years include:
- Botulinum Toxin Training for Healthcare Professionals Hands-on Training Level I (2018)
- Dermal Filler Training for Healthcare Professionals Hands-on Training Level I (2018)
- Frontline TMJ & Facial Pain Therapy Techniques for Healthcare Professionals Hands-on Training Level I (2018)
- BioRESEARCH, Inc.—BioResearch Annual Conference (2015, 2014, 2010, 2009)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry—Annual Scientific Session (2013, 2006)
- DOCS Sedation—Adult Oral Sedation Dentistry (2013)
- TMJ & Sleep Therapy Research—Dental Sleep Medicine Mini-Residency (3-month course) and Advanced TMD & Dental Sleep Residency (6-month course) with Dr. Steven Olmos (2012)
- CEREC (Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics )—27.5th Anniversary Celebration (2012)
- The Clinical Mastery Series—Key Opinion Leaders Event (2011)
- Medical College of Georgia—School of Implant Dentistry & The American Academy of Implant Dentistry— MAXI Implant Course (10-month course): Comprehensive Implant Dentistry Training Program (2011)
- International Institute for Implant & Esthetic Dentistry—Hands-On Live Patient Surgical Course: Implant Placement with Soft & Hard Tissue Augmentation (2011)
- The Entire Hornbrook Group Curriculum—Courses in Functional Anterior Aesthetics, Ultimate Occlusion Program, Art of Digital Photography, Occlusion Unlocked Program & Full Mouth Synergy (2004 to 2008)
- Tony Robbins Live—Unleash the Power Within, Harness Your Driving Force of Leadership (2005)
Dr. Chad is also proud to be an active member of the following professional organizations:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Chicago Dental Society
- Brown-Door-Kewaunee Dental Society
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
Dr. Chad regularly volunteers his time to organizations that support people in Green Bay and the surrounding communities. Here are some of the institutions that Dr. Chad has served:
- Green Bay Service League--10+ years of free dental screenings during the annual Back-To-School Store to help underprivileged children in the Green Bay area.
- Wisconsin Dental Association Donated Dental Service Program--Volunteers and donates comprehensive care to people who cannot afford needed treatment because of serious disabilities, advanced age or impaired health.
We treat you like one of our own.
At Fox View Dental, you’re part of the family—and we want you to act like it!
We want you to gossip with our hygienists and giggle hysterically together about the latest YouTube video you saw. We want you to confide in Dr. Chad about your worries and fears. We want you to share your biggest milestones, your fondest memories, your greatest adventures, and your latest photos—and we promise to do the same.
Here’s a quick look inside our Fox View Dental family photo album:
Director of Patient Relations
- 17 years in Customer Service & Relations
- Specializes in patient satisfaction from day one
- Avid traveler, camping around WI and home state of the U.P. of MI, DIY guru and wanna-to-be chef!
"I am committed to maintain our long tradition of excellence to provide outstanding care to both our new and our established patients. "
Patient Care Coordinator
- 9 years of outstanding Customer Service
- Specializes in making patients feel like they are a part of our Fox View Dental family
- Loves hunting and fishing with family and dogs up north
" I love to see our patients smile; because I know how much heart and passion go into each appointment here at Fox View Dental.”
- Fox View Family since 1991
- 27 years in dentistry
- Specializes in personalized patient care
- Loves golfing and spending time up north
“What I love most about my job is the chance to have a positive impact on someone’s life – whether it’s helping them improve their dental habits or sharing the moment they see their new smile for the first time.”
- On August 16th, Lisa celebrated 35 years with Fox View Dental!
- Fox View Family since 1983
- Specializes in patient smiles
- Loves reading, camping, gardening, watching movies, and making handmade greeting cards
“I believe a smile is the prettiest thing you will ever wear, and our team can help you keep your smile looking beautiful both inside and out.”
- Fox View Family since 2014
- 10 years in dentistry
- Specializes in building relationships
- Loves going up north, fishing, gardening, playing softball, and watching the Packers
“It’s great to be part of such a talented and driven team. Everyone here works incredibly hard, but we always make a point to laugh and have fun in the process.”
- Fox View Family since 2001
- 20 years in dentistry
- Specializes in patient comfort
- Loves spending time outdoors and up north
“I have truly enjoyed being a part of this office. The people I work with are the BEST at what they do and strive to treat people with kindness and respect.”
- Fox View Family Since 2015
- 18 years in dentistry
- Specializes in quality care
- Loves going up north and spending time outdoors
“I think it’s incredible to see the personal pride and joy that everyone here takes in the jobs that they do. Perfectionism is certainly a theme around here.”