Fox View Dental
We’re Not Your Typical Dental Practice. We’re Like Your Extended Family.
At Fox View Dental, we’re on a mission to make you smile—and not just for the sake of your teeth but because you love coming to visit us, too!
Some teams claim to be closely knit, but few can rival the chemistry and continuity that our group brings to the chair. We believe it’s because we all share the same philosophy when it comes to caring for our patients and our practice: We always go the extra mile.
At Fox View Dental, we inspire a lifetime of dental health by practicing family-oriented dentistry. We use advanced technology and our long tradition of excellence to provide outstanding care to both our new and our established patients.
From the very first phone call to the second you arrive, all the way through to the minute you leave, and until the next time you walk through the Fox View Dental doors—our team is here to support you every step of the way. Ask any of our patients and they will agree: at our practice, it feels more like family.
Dr. Chad Yenchesky
Dr. Chad is no ordinary dentist.
He’s an extraordinary dentist!
As the owner of Fox View Dental, Dr. Chad Yenchesky—or Dr. Chad, ...Read More
Meet Our Team
We treat you like one of our own.
At Fox View Dental, you’re part of the family—and we want you to act like it!
We want you to gossip with our hygienists and giggle hysterically together about the latest YouTube video you saw. We want you to confide in Dr. Chad about your worries and fears. We want you to share your biggest milestones, your fondest memories, your greatest adventures, and your latest photos—and we promise to do the same.
Here’s a quick look inside our Fox View Dental family photo album:
Dana Paler - Director of Patient Relations
- 17 years in Customer Service & Relations
- Specializes in patient satisfaction from day one
- Avid traveler, camping around WI and home state of the U.P. of MI, DIY guru and wanna-to-be chef!
"I am committed to maintain our long tradition of excellence to provide outstanding care to both our new and our established patients. "
Casey Schlotthauer - Patient Care Coordinator
- 9 years of outstanding Customer Service
- Specializes in making patients feel like they are a part of our Fox View Dental family
- Loves hunting and fishing with family and dogs up north
" I love to see our patients smile; because I know how much heart and passion go into each appointment here at Fox View Dental.”
Brenda Cichanofsky - Hygienist
- Fox View Family since 1991
- 27 years in dentistry
- Specializes in personalized patient care
- Loves golfing and spending time up north
“What I love most about my job is the chance to have a positive impact on someone’s life – whether it’s helping them improve their dental habits or sharing the moment they see their new smile for the first time.”
Lisa Collins - Assistant
- Fox View Family since 1983
- 35 years in dentistry
- Specializes in patient smiles
- Loves reading, camping, gardening, watching movies, and making handmade greeting cards
“I believe a smile is the prettiest thing you will ever wear, and our team can help you keep your smile looking beautiful both inside and out.”
Rachel Tess - Assistant
- Fox View Family since 2014
- 10 years in dentistry
- Specializes in building relationships
- Loves going up north, fishing, gardening, playing softball, and watching the Packers
“It’s great to be part of such a talented and driven team. Everyone here works incredibly hard, but we always make a point to laugh and have fun in the process.”
Lorie Kiley - Hygienist
- Fox View Family since 2001
- 20 years in dentistry
- Specializes in patient comfort
- Loves spending time outdoors and up north
“I have truly enjoyed being a part of this office. The people I work with are the BEST at what they do and strive to treat people with kindness and respect.”
Chloe Milakovich - Hygienist
- Fox View Family Since 2015
- 18 years in dentistry
- Specializes in quality care
- Loves going up north and spending time outdoors
“I think it’s incredible to see the personal pride and joy that everyone here takes in the jobs that they do. Perfectionism is certainly a theme around here.”