Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Choosing any health care provider for your family is a big and important decision – not one to be taken lightly!
We support your desire to choose a dental practice that fits your needs. At FoxView Dental, we believe in treating our patients like family because that's exactly how we view you.
We also know that the more information you have when making decisions about your health, the better! Anytime you have a question, don't hesitate to ask. We will always provide you with an honest answer and our professional recommendations.
We've collected a few of the questions we hear most frequently here. Take a few moments to look through and see if your questions have been answered. If not, just give us a call or send us an email using the convenient form on our Contact page and we'll give you the information you need!
- What's an affordable way to improve the appearance of my smile?
- Am I a candidate for veneers?
- Periodontal disease runs in my family. Is it possible for me to prevent it?
- I'm missing a tooth. Are dental implants really that much better than other options?
- I've been putting off seeing a dentist for a long time. Why should I come see you?
- I've been noticing some popping and clicking in my jaw. Is this serious?
- Do over-the-counter whitening products work?
- How often should I see a dentist?
- What are the symptoms of sleep apnea?
- What are the most popular cosmetic dental options?
- How long do veneers last?
- What can I expect at my dental crown appointment?
- What are my tooth replacement options?
- What can I expect if I need an occlusal guard?
- What can I expect if I need a dental filling?
- What happens during a cleaning?
- What should I expect at my first visit?