Making Green Bay Smile Since 1954!
Fox View Dental is proud of its family legacy and local roots in Ledgeview and De Pere.
In fact, Dr. Chad’s connection dates back to boyhood when he visited the practice regularly as a child. We even have team members who are third- and fourth-generation patients! We think it speaks volumes about our values and character.
Here’s an overview of the Fox View Dental story:
- 1954: Dr. Ambrose Sterr begins the practice as “Sterr, DDS S.C.”
- 1972: Dr. Gary Tielens joins the practice as “Sterr & Tielens, DDS S.C.”
- 1974: Dr. Chad Yenchesky is born!
- 1984: Dr. Murray Basten joins the practice as “Tielens & Basten, DDS S.C.”
- 1985: Dr. Chad becomes a patient of Fox View Dental at age 11.
- 2001: Dr. Tielens retires from the practice.
- 2002: Dr. Basten changes the name of the practice to “Fox View Dental, S.C.”
- 2005: Dr. Chad joins Fox View Dental as Dr. Basten’s partner.
- 2005: Fox View Dental moves into its new building at 2310 Oak Ridge Circle.
- 2005: Fox View Dental goes paperless by converting to a fully computerized, digital dental practice.
- 2005: Fox View Dental adds a diode laser (soft-tissue laser) to the practice.
- 2006: Fox View Dental adds digital intra-oral cameras to its practice.
- 2008: Fox View Dental adds digital Tekscan equipment to the practice.
- 2010: Dr. Basten retires from Fox View Dental.
- 2010: Dr. Chad becomes sole practitioner and owner of Fox View Dental.
- 2010: Dr. Chad becomes a continuing education clinical mentor for the esteemed Clinical Mastery Series.
- 2010: Fox View Dental adds joint vibration analysis equipment to the practice’s featured technology offerings.
- 2012: Fox View Dental becomes one of the first 20 offices in the USA to feature a Multiwave Locked System (MLS) laser.
- 2012: Fox View Dental joins the elite <1% of general dental offices that feature a 3-D Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) scanner.
- 2012: Fox View Dental updates to digital intra-oral cameras in all of its treatment rooms.
- 2012: Dr. Chad gives his first continuing education lecture at the Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health.
- 2014: Fox View Dental begins offering home sleep apnea testing and evaluation for obstructive sleep apnea.
- 2015: Fox View Dental replaces the diode laser with a newer, more efficient laser.